Feel alone?

Call us today:
(850) 747-5411



Help for families with babies and toddlers

How can my family benefit from services?

Children's Home Society of Florida helps moms raise safe, healthy babiesIf you have a child under age 5 who is aggressive, impulsive, overactive or throws excessive tantrums, we can help.

If you're suffering from post-partum depression, we can help.

How can you help my family?

Our professional counselors are specifically trained to help very young children overcome fears, anxieties and frustrations that can cause behavior challenges.

We gently work with you and your child to help nurture and strengthen your family bond, which can alleviate stress and frustrations for you both.

And if you're trying to cope with depression, our counselors can help you through your struggles.

I'd like to participate. How do I start?

Call us at (850) 747-5411 and ask to speak with someone about Infant Mental Health services. Please note, we're only able to serve families with children ages birth to 5 who are eligible for Medicaid.

Can I refer a child whose not my own?

Yes. You may wish to refer a child who shows very little emotion or is extremely fearful, fussy, sad or clingy. Children who have sleep or language problems or who are unable to perform normal developmental tasks can also be referred for services.

If parents and children have recently been reunified, our counselors can help rebuild the family bond that may have been broken due to trauma and separation.

I'd like to refer a child for services. What's the process?

Complete the referral form for Infant Mental Health services and mail it to:

Children's Home Society of Florida, Emerald Coast Division
Attn: Children's Mental Health Counseling
914 Harrison Ave.
Panama City, FL 32401

Or fax it to our office: (850) 872-7345

Copyright 2015 Children’s Home Society of Florida, All Rights Reserved.